Rajini confirms About "Rana"



‘Rana’ is one such prestigious project that kept rajinikanth and his Fans under waiting. Here is some news about this upcoming flick in the direction of KS Ravi Kumar. The film is likely to re start early next year as confirmed by rajinikanth during his formal chat with reporters in his recent trip to Tirupathi.
‘As ‘Rana’ involves lot of action and costumes drama, doctors advised me to postpone the film for a couple of months to take rest. Perhaps for the first time since my return to Chennai, I am doing better now. I am very grateful to my Fans. Comingf to my guest role in ‘Ra.One,’ it is nice. I liked it. Anyway, it is releasing for Deepavali and you will all get to watch it,’ said Rajini.
Tags: , , ,

About author

Hello This Is Admin Of CineGossips Please BookMark This Site And Make Sure You Visit Again