He is like a god: Katrina Kaif



Sexy beauty Katrina Kaif says working for hours in the sun for the role she plays is more challenging than slipping from one role to another.


"Working for hours in the sun or dance to perfection to do justice to the role I play is more challenging than slipping from one role to another," said Katrina.The actress, who has become a face of controversies after her film debut, says she couldn't understand why people talk about her alleged link-ups."I know that in this profession you can't be away from limelight. But, I want my own space. Right now, I'm single. Me and Salman are still good friends. I don’t understand why people about my alleged link-ups," said the beauty.Though Katrina has done quite a few films in the South, she dreams to share screen space with superstar Rajinikanth.Katrina has tried her hand in South movies earlier in her carrier but like every other actress, she dreams to work with superstar Rajinikanth. "He is like a god. I enjoy watching Rajini's films and I will not miss any opportunity to work with him. If good script comes my way I would definitely work in South films," Katrina told.
Tags:

About author

Hello This Is Admin Of CineGossips Please BookMark This Site And Make Sure You Visit Again