Ram clarifies walking out of Gautham Menon project



Every young hero wishes to work with Gautham Menon these day but Ram missed one such an offer. He walked out of the project due to dates issues. There were widespread rumours that he walked out of the project due to difference with the producer Bellamkonda Suresh.

He clarified about it in twitter saying, “I was really happy to be a part of Gautham Menon’s film…was more excited when he himself announced that he was doing a film with me post our 1st meet. I had dates for one film. Bi-lingual made it difficult & the Last minute decision of a trilingual (more time) got it clashing with my dates for Endhukante Premanta. Disappointed, but we will come up with a better project later. As of now, all my energies to Endhukante Premanta

He added, “NOTE: No ego clashes..no drama..no “masala”…just plain Date issues.

Tags: ,

About author

Hello This Is Admin Of CineGossips Please BookMark This Site And Make Sure You Visit Again