Ram Charan Teja Talking About Upasana - His Fiance





Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej speaking to media reporters on the occasion of his polo team logo launch "My father Chiranjeevi has encouraged me a  lot to learn horse riding at the age of 5 years. Unless, he encouraged me those days a film like 'Magadheera' would not be there now. Then, I learnt  and developed skills in playing Polo Game also that need horse riding. All this become possible only because of my father's encouragement and my  would-be Upasana's support only. 

But, now I become very busy with my film shootings and unable to spare time for any other Activities. Yet, my brain is always flooded with so many  new ideas and thoughts. It leaves me in total confusion. So, at that point, I used to take suggestions from Upasana. She is my driving force and my lucky charam. She  takes pains to analyze all those matters that I dump before her and gives me excellent suggestions. That's how I buy this Polo Team."
Tags: ,

About author

Hello This Is Admin Of CineGossips Please BookMark This Site And Make Sure You Visit Again