Director's ID Hacked-Shocking Mails To Friends





Madhura Sreedhar, who debuted as director with the film ‘Snehegeetham’ suffered panic today as his mail id was hacked. Many of his friends stared sending messages to him stating that they received shocking mails from him.

The mail with Sreedhar’s name reads, “I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but it's because of the situation of things right now.. I am presently stuck in Spain right now. I came here on vacation and unfortunately we got robbed at the park of the hotel where we stayed. All cash and credit cards were stolen. Glad we still have our passports with us!! We've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and our flight leaves in less than 6hrs from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills. I need a quick loan from you to settle our bills and I will be very glad to pay back...You have my word”.
Not knowing what to do, with all disgust, he kept a message in facebook stating-

“Hi friends! Some ass holes hacked my yahoo mail account and sent mail to all my contact list that "I am in bad situation in Spain". Don't believe that mail. I am very happy in HYD, editing my movie It's My Love Story... Please contact me on facebook immediately for further details.. Thank you!!!”

Sreedhar’s friends also tell that he has received an anonymous call on phone a few days back who talked to him in disguise of some film celebrity, for which he already approached police.
Tags:

About author

Hello This Is Admin Of CineGossips Please BookMark This Site And Make Sure You Visit Again