Sharwanand pledges to donate his eyes


Actor Sharwanand has become the latest actor from film fraternity to take a pledge to donate his eyes. He revealed about his decision in a press note where the actor stated, “I am really proud to support this noble cause , I am pledging to donate my eyes and I urge you to participate in an Awareness walk which is being organised by Littleways Foundation in Association with E.B.A.I.” This awareness would take place on August 15 near KBR Park, Hyderabad at 10:30 AM. Few years ago, Aishwarya Rai had endorsed this idea of donating eyes which motivated several people to take up the noble cause and now Sharwanand has set an example too. Kudos to you Sharwa.
Tags: ,

About author

Hello This Is Admin Of CineGossips Please BookMark This Site And Make Sure You Visit Again