RGV Says No to Maria Susiraj



Maverick director-producer Ram Gopal Varma had strongly refused to show his latest film ‘Not a Love Story’ to Maria Susairaj, the convicted criminal in the gruesome murder of television executive Neeraj Grover. 


The film, based on the based I in the gruesome murder of television executive Neeraj Grover, is slated for release on August 19, 2011. Maria Susairaj, the convicted criminal in the murder case has sent a legal notice to RGV to show the film before its release as it might show her in negative shades. But, RGV has categorically refused to show her the film. "I will not show my film to Maria as I have repeatedly said that my film is just inspired by the incident and not completely based on her. There are so many differences in the film from the real life incident," Varma said. "My heroine is not a South Indian actress and her fiancee is not in Navy as in real case. Also, the film is just an interpretation of what could have happened and not a reporting on what actually happened. No one was there to know what the reality is. This is not her story and I am not showing the film to her," he said. ‘Not a Love Story’ stars Mahie Gill, Deepak Dobriyal and Ajay Gehi in the lead roles.
Tags:

About author

Hello This Is Admin Of CineGossips Please BookMark This Site And Make Sure You Visit Again