I'm dating him: Mamta Mohandas


I'm dating him: Mamta Mohandas
Sexy actress Mamta Mohandas is getting ready to tie the knot soon with an entrepreneur, who is her childhood friend.

"I'm dating him for some time now. We have known each other for many years. After realising that we are made for each other, we have informed it to our families. They happily approved our decision to marry. So, we are planning to marry anytime soon. Most probably next year," said Mamta.

The actress says that her busy schedule will not effect their relationship as the couple were constantly in touch on the phone.

"Though I am busy with my shootings and he's busy with his work, we were constantly in touch on the phone. He is not a typical movie buff. But, he has seen a few of my films," she said.

Mamta, who has successfully fought cancer, is now enjoying her new phase of life.

"The last few years have been a very difficult phase of my life. I have to undergo painful treatment to cure the cancer. Even, I had to go for hair cut. But, people thought it's a style statement. I believe in, 'No Pain No Gain'. I am very positive now," said the actress
Tags: ,

About author

Hello This Is Admin Of CineGossips Please BookMark This Site And Make Sure You Visit Again